Outpatient & Day Treatment
for Adolescents and Adults
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Outpatient treatment
- Lodging for clients in (18+) in PHP
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family and couples therapy
- Psychiatric and medical services
- Free Family and Friends services
Ample free parking is available in our parking lot on the east, west and south sides of the building. Please park only in spots designated as parking spaces. (Vehicles in front of the dumpster area may be towed.)
Lodging for Adults in our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
The Emily Program believes treatment should be accessible to everyone. Lodging is another way we’re committed to encouraging lifetime recovery for our clients.
Our comfortable and secure lodging options were specifically designed for adult clients (18+) recovering in our PHP eating disorder treatment programs.
For clients who live away from the area, but need PHP
- Beautiful homelike surroundings in a safe and secure neighborhood setting
- A comfortable, nonclinical setting
- Fully furnished rooms with modern amenities
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
- Opportunities to practice real-life recovery skills
Contact our admissions team at 1-888-364-5977 for more information about lodging.
We’re Here To Help
Krista Crotty, C.E.D.S, L.M.F.T., Psy.D.
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2106
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2135