Outpatient & Day Treatment for Adults and Adolescents
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for all diagnoses
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for all diagnoses
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Programs (PHP/IOP)
- Outpatient treatment
- Lodging available for clients (18+) in PHP
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Recovery night
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family therapy
- Psychiatric and medical services
- Free family and friends services
- Programming available up to 7 days a week
Where to find us
1700 Westlake Avenue North, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98109
Paid parking is available in the following locations:
- The parking lot in front of the Lake Union Building and all the way along Westlake Avenue North. (Price is $0.50 per hour for both the 2 hour and all day parking spots. Payment in this lot is only required from 9am to 4pm.)
- The parking lot to the right (south) of the building. (Prices range from $2 for the first hour to $14 all-day.)
Seattle has an extensive bus transit operated by King County Metro Transit. Take Route 40 Local and get off at Westlake Ave and Galer St. Plan your trip.
Lodging for Adults in PHP
The Emily Program believes treatment should be accessible to everyone. Lodging is another way we’re committed to encouraging lifetime recovery for our clients.
Our comfortable and secure lodging options were specifically designed for adult clients (18+) recovering in our partial hospitalization eating disorder treatment programs.
For clients who live away from the area, but need partial hospitalization (PHP)
- Beautiful homelike surroundings in a safe and secure neighborhood setting
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Contact our admissions team at 1-888-364-5977 for more information about lodging.
We’re Here To Help
Kristen Myers, PsyD, DrPH
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 1806
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 1820