24/7 Residential Care for Adults
- Contemporary homelike setting for adults (18+) of all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Support for co-occurring disorders
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Learn more about residential programs.
Where to find us
4 Nickerson Street, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98109
Only permit parking is allowed in the lot outside the 246 Nickerson building, but visitors can park for free along the fence of Wallace Field, the soccer field next to the building. Spaces are limited. Free street parking is also available on the side of Nickerson Street where the building and canal are located. There are no time limits on parking, but spaces can fill quickly.
Seattle has an extensive bus transit operated by King County Metro Transit. Take Route 31 Local toward Central Magnolia Fremont or 32 Local toward Seattle Center Fremont. Stop at Nickerson St and Cremona St.
Another option is the 3 Local toward Seattle Pacific University; get off at Nickerson and 3rd Ave W and walk 1.5 blocks south to Seattle Residential. Plan your trip.
We’re Here To Help
Kelsey Thomas, MS, RDN, CD
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 1808
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2800