Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment
for Adolescents and Adults
Our CARF International accreditation demonstrates our program’s quality, transparency, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served.
- Intensive Day Programs (IDP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program (PHP/IOP)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Outpatient treatment
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Maudsley Approach and Family-Based Treatment (FBT)
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family and couples therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Medical services
Ample free parking is available in the lot around our building. The Emily Program is located on the 2nd floor of the Chagrin-Richmond Plaza.
The Vue Lodging
The Vue Lodging
Lodging for Adults in Intensive Programming
The Emily Program believes treatment should be accessible to everyone. Partial Plus Lodging is another way we’re committed to encouraging lifetime recovery for our clients.
Our comfortable and secure lodging options were specifically designed for adult clients (18+) recovering in our intensive day outpatient or partial hospitalization eating disorder treatment programs in Minnesota.
For clients who live away from the area, but need day programming (IDP or IOP)
- Daily transportation to and from programming
- Beautiful homelike surroundings in a safe and secure neighborhood setting
- A comfortable, nonclinical setting
- Fully furnished rooms with modern amenities
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
- Opportunities to practice real-life recovery skills
Contact our admissions team at 1-888-364-5977 for more information about lodging.
We’re Here To Help
Brittany Davis, M.Ed., LPCC-S
P: 1-866-916-3280 ext. 4249