24/7 Residential Care
The Emily Program offers a state-of-the-art residential care facility for eating disorder treatment in Cleveland Heights. This beautifully renovated facility offers an evidence-based, personalized treatment program for individuals who need around-the-clock supervision and care for eating disorders.
- Contemporary homelike setting for all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Support for co-occurring disorders
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Free street parking is available on Overlook Road from 6 a.m. to midnight. Three designated free parking spots (including one requiring a handicapped permit) are also located on the left side of the shared driveway.
We’re Here To Help
Rebecca Barach, L.I.S.W., M.S.W., M.Ed.
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2727