St. Louis Park
Outpatient & Day Eating Disorder Treatment for Adults/
Outpatient Treatment for Adolescents
- Intensive Day Program (IDP) for adults
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults
- Outpatient treatment for adults and adolescents
- Lodging available for day treatment
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family and couples therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Co-occurring disorder therapy
- Integrative interventions, such as yoga or art therapy
- Medical services
Where to find us
5354 Parkdale Drive, 2nd Floor
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Ample free parking is available in the lot around our building. The Emily Program is located on the 2nd floor.
West End Lodging
West End Lodging
Intensive Programming – Partial Plus Lodging for Adults
The Emily Program believes treatment should be accessible to everyone. Partial Plus Lodging is another way we’re committed to encouraging lifetime recovery for our clients.
Our comfortable and secure lodging options were specifically designed for adult clients (18+) recovering in our intensive day outpatient or partial hospitalization eating disorder treatment programs in Minnesota.
For clients who live away from the area, but need intensive day programming (IDP)
- Beautiful homelike surroundings in a safe and secure neighborhood setting
- A comfortable, nonclinical setting
- Convenient accessibility within blocks of The Emily Program offices, public transportation, restaurants, and retail shops
- Fully furnished rooms with modern amenities
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
- Opportunities to practice real-life recovery skills
Contact our admissions team at 1-888-364-5977 for more information about lodging.
We’re Here To Help
Shannon O’Donnell, Psy.D., L.P.
P: 1-866-687-5761 ext. 2315