Outpatient & Day Treatment for Adults/
Outpatient Treatment for Adolescents
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family and couples therapy
Parking during the 2019 Street Construction Project
The Emily Program office is located on Superior Street, which will be undergoing reconstruction during the 2019 construction season. Superior Street from Lake Avenue to 4th Avenue E will be closed.
On-street parking will not be available in the section of Superior Street that is under construction. Avenue parking will be limited and will change day-to-day depending on the phase of the project.
The most consistent route to our office during construction is the skywalk. We recommend that you park at The Technology Village Parking Ramp and take the skywalk to our office.
- The Technology Village Ramp is located between the blocks of First Avenue East and Lake Avenue.
- To reach The Emily Program via skywalk, follow signage to the Wieland Block (where our office is located). Once you cross the skywalk over Superior Street, take a left and our office is at the very far end of the hallway, Suite 315.
This map shows the route through the skywalk to our office, as well as the location of a pedestrian entrance on Michigan Street near 1st Ave. E. (beneath the blue P.S. Rudie awning).
For additional assistance, call the Office Manager at 218-722-4180, ext. 1740.
We’re Here To Help
Kirsten Nielsen, R.D., L.D.
P: 1-866-916-3998 ext.1740