Postdoctoral Fellowships at
The Emily Program, Twin Cities, MN
The Emily Program offers Postdoctoral Psychology Fellowships in adult eating disorder specialty services. The fellowship program takes place at The Emily Program’s Twin Cities locations, providing advanced clinical therapy training with a primary concentration on the treatment of eating disorders. Training includes direct contact with clients diagnosed with an eating disorder, as well as team involvement with therapy, dietetic, psychiatry, yoga, expressive arts, and medical professionals.
Responsibilities include individual and group interventions, including group work involving intensive program therapy and therapy meals.
All applicants must have these qualifications prior to beginning their appointment:
- Completed all requirements for their PhD/PsyD, including dissertation defense or equivalent and internship. APPIC membership is preferred.
- Stated desire to work in the field of eating disorders.
- Stated desire to work with clients and their families.
Training term, stipend, and benefits
- This full-time fellowship involves approximately 24 direct clinical hours per week, with one hour of individual supervision per week, as well as group supervision opportunities.
- Compensation is awarded at full-time status and benefits include health, vision, dental insurance options and paid time off accrued throughout the year.
How to apply
Please submit the following:
- Cover letter and CV. In your cover letter, please be sure to address your interest in eating disorder treatment and The Emily Program specifically; experience and interest in co-morbid disorders; experience and interest in working in intensive programs (full and partial day treatment programs); experience co-facilitating groups; experience and interest in training and development; your working and evolving philosophy on the self as therapist; and short- and long-term career goals.
- Contact information for three references.
Applications can be submitted by sending your cover letter, references’ contact information, and CV as attachments to Dr. Moody at the email address below. Reference persons can also forward any additional letters of recommendation to the email provided below.
Please direct Postdoctoral Psychology Fellowships questions to:
Lauren E. Moody, Psy.D., LP (she/her)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Clinical Service Lead
651-645-5323 ext. 1151