Virtual Outpatient Treatment includes:
- Individual sessions with a therapist who specializes in eating disorders and associated health complications
- Family therapy, as appropriate, to involve parents, partners, children, and other loved ones in the healing process
- Group therapy with other people experiencing similar issues, thoughts, and feelings
- Nutrition education
- Individual sessions with a dietitian who specializes in eating disorders, as needed, particularly when stepping down from higher levels of care
- Medical and psychiatric services, as needed, particularly when stepping down from higher levels of care
The Emily Program’s virtual outpatient treatment is available in Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington.