Current insurance providers
Note: This list is subject to change. Please use our insurance verification tool and contact your insurance company for coverage details. The Emily Program works with the following insurers, so you receive the highest level of benefits.
Remember to bring your insurance card with you to your appointments.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Partners
- Medica/United Behavioral Health
- Medical Assistance
- MMSI/Mayo Health Solutions
- America’s PPO
- South Country Health Alliance
- Mutual Health Services
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Apex Health Solutions
- Medical Mutual
- United Behavioral Health /UnitedHealthcare/Optum
- Beacon Health OptionsValueOptions
- Asuris Northwest Health
- First Choice Health Network
- Premera BlueCross
- Regence BlueShield
- Kaiser Permanente
- United Behavioral Health/United Healthcare/Optum
If The Emily Program is not “in-network” under your insurance policy, you may be able to utilize out-of-network benefits. Not all insurance companies cover all services, so be sure to check with your specific insurance policy about coverage.
If your insurance company is not on the list, there may be other options. Coverage may still be available out-of-network or on a case-by-case basis. Call us at 1-888-364-5977, ext. 1612 to start the process.