Share Your Voice And Support
The Emily Program Foundation offers ideal opportunities to get involved and share your voice to help change perceptions of eating disorders and build awareness in your community. From one-time donations to long-term volunteer projects, there are many ways you can get involved and make a difference.
Your Voice Matters!
Get involved. Make a difference.
The Emily Program Foundation is committed to increasing awareness about eating disorders and related issues. We provide seminars for professionals, classrooms, community workshops, and other forums, to increase awareness and facilitate effective interventions for eating disorders, obesity, and body image problems among adults and young people. Anyone can contact The Emily Program Foundation to schedule a seminar or presentation for a workplace, school, community event, professional association, or conference.
Opportunities to get involved include:
- Blog writing for The Emily Program Foundation or The Emily Program
- Special events
- Awareness campaigns
- Recovery Nights at The Emily Program
- Special projects
Through education, advocacy, and outreach efforts, The Emily Program Foundation works to change the conversation to help individuals and communities:
- Appreciate the reality of eating disorders
- Promote positive body image and self-esteem
- Focus on optimal health and well-being through activity, nutrition, and self-care
- Support individuals and families who are personally impacted by eating disorders
- Access adequate mental health care
- Advocate for the right to health care
- Collaborate with like-minded organizations
All of this work helps us to create a world without stigma and misconceptions about eating disorders and disordered eating.
The Emily Program Foundation
The Emily Program Foundation is on a mission to save lives, change minds, and work to eliminate eating disorders. We envision a world without stigma and misconceptions about eating disorders and disordered eating. Learn more.