The Emily Program staff provides the best in individualized care for eating disorders. We are deeply passionate about the integrity of our work, providing excellence in delivery of care, and advocating for social change. Through our efforts, the environment here supports wellness; the agency is a rewarding place to work as well as an excellent place to receive care.
Current And Future Employment Opportunities
Although we do not have immediate openings for some of our key positions, we are always interested in talking with candidates looking for a future position as a Licensed Therapist, Licensed Psychologist, Physician, Psychiatrist, and Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA). Please submit your materials via the links provided in the "Accepting Applications for Future Positions" section below. Once a position becomes available we will review all candidates' information. If your qualifications match a position that becomes available, our Human Resources team will connect with you.
For Those in the Seattle, WA Area:
We will hold a recruitment event on Tuesday, April 14 to fill the positions of Registered Nurse, Utilization Reviewer, and Nutrition Tech at The Emily Program - Residential in Mercer Island (opening late spring 2015). Position descriptions are available below, under the Washington Residential section. For more information about this event, click here to download the flyer.
We are looking for exceptional people who share our values and our vision to fill the following open positions. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online via the link supplied within each job posting.
- Admissions Specialist
- Behavioral Health Manager
- Client Account Specialist
- Dietetic Technician, Registered
- Eating Disorder Technician
- Electronic Health Records Analyst
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager
- Group Therapy Graduate Student Practicum
- Human Resources Specialist, Temporary
- Medical Records Coordinator
- Operator/Outpatient Scheduling Specialist
- Outpatient Authorization Specialist
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Adult Outpatient Services
- Pre Independent Licensed Therapist
- Recreational Therapist
- Registered Nurse, MN
- Therapist, Anna Westin House
St. Louis Park
Residential (Opening 2015)
South Sound (Lacey)